- New & Current student online registration is June 14th – August 2nd .
- To enroll a New Student please click here for instructions.
- To enroll a Current Student please click here for instructions.
- Ascender Parent Portal Link for Current and New Student.
- Registration paperwork will be only available online this year. New Students will receive their Student Portal ID the 1st of August.
- Registration is August 4th, noon-7:00pm at BHS. They need to bring current proof of residency (click here for residency requirments) and registration confirmation page.
- Amarillo College will be here to help our dual credit students register and pay for Fall classes Aug 4th from noon-7:00 pm.
- August 4th during registration computers will be available to parents that may not have computer access.
- New Students will need to upload Birth Certificate, Social Security Card, Current Immunization Records and any other documents needed. Current Students will only need to upload Current Immunization records.
- How to upload documents using an Android or Apple device.
- If you are unable to upload these documents, please bring them Aug 4th from noon-7:00pm. They will be required before your student will be registered.
- After school care contact Teri Fain at the business office at 806-359-6683 ext 1002.
Click here for updated information for the 2021-2022 State Qualifying Pre-K & Tuition Based Pre-K Program
After submitting your transfer application (Transfer Application), please scan a copy of the student's most recent report card, transcript showing academic progress for the past four years (report cards may be acceptable), standardized test scores, end of course exam results, and TPRI, NWEA, or Reading Readiness results if available along with the Transfer Agreement and email to the campus principal.
*Transfer Application, Transfer Agreement, and all supporting documentation must be submitted before a transfer will be considered.
High School - Kristi Culpepper
Middle School - Jessica Garrett
Elementary - Brandi Rankin