- Registration will be ONLINE ONLY this year.
- New student registration is now available. To enroll a new student please click here for instructions.
- Current student registration is July 24th – August 5th. To enroll a current student please click here for instructions
- Ascender Parent Portal Link for Current and New Student
- August 3rd – 5th is available for parents that do not have access to a computer. Please call your student’s campus to make an appointment.
- New Students will need to upload Birth Certificate, Social Security Card, Current Immunization Records, Proof of Residency and any other documents needed. Current Students will only need to upload Current Immunization Records and Proof of Residency. Note: We will only accept Electric or Gas bill, Lease Agreement, Mortgage statement or closing contract of house in district with closing date within 30 days of registration for Proof of Residency.
- How to upload documents using an Andriod or Apple device.
- If you are unable to upload these documents, they will be required before your student will be registered.
Free & Reduced Cafeteria Application (English)
Free & Reduced Cafeteria Application (Spanish)
If you child is needing bus transportation to school this year, please download and fill out the form below, then email it back to email@example.com.
BUS TRANSPORTATION FORM
Please click here for more information on Full Day State Qualifying Pre-Kindergarten Registration.
*If you think you might qualify for state pre-k, please contact the Elementary Campus.
After submitting your transfer application (Transfer Application), please scan a copy of the student's most recent report card, transcript showing academic progress for the past four years (report cards may be acceptable), standardized test scores, end of course exam results, and TPRI, NWEA, or Reading Readiness results if available along with the Transfer Agreement and email to the campus principal.
*Transfer Application, Transfer Agreement, and all supporting documentation must be submitted before a transfer will be considered.
High School - Kristi Culpepper
Middle School - Jessica Garrett
Elementary - Brandi Rankin