*Please note – when registering please use Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox browser.
- New & Current student online registration is June 6th – August 16th.
- To enroll a New Student please click here for instructions.
- To enroll a Current Student please click here for instructions.
- Ascender Parent Portal Link for Current and New Student.
- Registration paperwork will only be online this year. New students will receive their Student Parent ID once their paperwork has been reviewed.
- Registration is August 4th 10:00am-6:00pm at BHS. You will need to bring current proof of residency (click here for residency requirments) and registration confirmation page.
- Amarillo College will be here to help our dual credit students register and pay for Fall classes August 4th from 10:00am-6:00pm.
- August 4th during registration computers will be available to parents that may not have computer access.
- New students will need to upload birth certificate, social security card, current immunization records and any other documents needed. Current students will only need to upload current immunization records.
- How to upload documents using an Android or Apple device.
- If you are unable to upload these documents, please bring them along with your proof of residency August 4th 10:00am-6:00pm.
- After school care please contact the Business Office at 806-359-6683 ext 1002.
Click here for the 2023-2024 Child Nutrition Application.
Click here for updated information for the 2023-2024 State Qualifying Pre-K Program.
After submitting your transfer application (Transfer Application), please scan a copy of the student's most recent report card, transcript showing academic progress for the past four years (report cards may be acceptable), standardized test scores, end of course exam results, and TPRI, NWEA, or Reading Readiness results if available along with the Transfer Agreement and email to the campus principal.
*Transfer Application, Transfer Agreement, and all supporting documentation must be submitted before a transfer will be considered. Transfers are not accepted for Pre-K and Kindergarten.
High School - Kristi Culpepper
Junior High School - Cody Strickland
Intermediate School - Maggie White
Elementary - Brandi Rankin